Facebook

Friend us on Facebook

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Small Steps

It's spring, and there are many more bikes on the road. Others want to start biking. But changing to any new mode of transportation is a big lifestyle change and takes time. Just like learning to drive:

When I finally started biking, it was intimidating because I didn't know "how" to do it.... just like all the other things I found intimidating.
 
But biking was one of those things I had to learn by doing.

Over time I learned how to adapt my lifestyle.
 
 
So if you are considering biking, you can't change overnight. Break it down into small steps.
Perhaps one day you'll wonder how you ever got around without a bicycle.



1 comment:

  1. I swear that second to last cartoon looks just like Barb Chamberlain. :D

    ReplyDelete