Facebook

Friend us on Facebook

Monday, May 16, 2011

Surprised at finding ourselves

While combing the internet for ped/bike information, I ran across this on a blog I subscribe to called Where the Sidewalk Starts:


Cool Ped Stuff #10: Bloggers

And you thought I was the only one crazy enough to spend my spare time writing about pedestrians. No indeed, there's quite a confederation of us out there. I've listed some of these in my blogroll, but I think all of them are worth checking out (with the help of google translate, if necessary).

In English:

TBD on Foot (Washington, DC)

Pedestrianist (San Francisco, CA)

Twin City Sidewalks (Minneapolis/St. Paul. MN)

Walk Around Portland (Portland, ME)

Coeur d'Alene Pedestrian & Bicycle Blog (Coeur d'Alene, ID)

WalkBikeJersey Blog

Here is the link to the list with hotlinks to each blog:

http://wherethesidewalkstarts.blogspot.com/2010/10/cool-ped-stuff-10-bloggers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment