Facebook

Friend us on Facebook

Monday, July 18, 2011

My summer vacation

I was gone for a couple weeks on vacation travelling across the country to our end destination in Michigan. I took a couple photos along the way that I thought were worth sharing.

The Bike Library in Fort Collins, CO. A membership with them will allow you to check out bikes to use for your daily activities in Fort Collins. Maps and information are also available as well as restrooms.

This on-street bike corral in Fort Collins, CO takes the place of one on-street parking spot and allows up to 12 bikes (by my count) to park. 12 bikes for 1 car. I consider that a deal.

Bike racks in Marquette, MI. Each bike rack throughout the downtown had a variation of the art in the back wheel, with this one being music

No comments:

Post a Comment